FIRST AID COURSES
On Site First Aid
Excite Safety delivers a range of First Aid and associated courses. Course options are flexible to suit your needs. Whether it be for skills at home or certification for your job, we have it covered.
First Aid training provides participants with the knowledge and skills needed to manage emergency first aid situations and deliver potentially life saving emergency care until the arrival of professional medical support.
Excite Safety delivers Public First Aid Courses at our Caringbah Training Centre in the Sutherland Shire every week.
For group bookings of 6 or more people we can deliver private courses for your group on your preferred date at our Training or, ask about our On-Site Training, where we can conduct training at your workplace or at a location of your choice.
Excite Safety primarily services the Sutherland Shire, Sydney South, Wollongong, Western Sydney, and the Greater Sydney Region. If you are outside of these areas please contact our team to discuss travel arrangements.
NATIONALLY RECOGNISED FIRST AID COURSES
Need a first aid certificate or CPR qualification for work? Then you will need to enrol in a Nationally Recognised course. This means upon successful completion of the course and assessment you will be issued with a certificate that is recognised anywhere in Australia.
Excite Safety provides Nationally Recognised Training on behalf of Allens Training Pty Ltd, RTO 90909 for the following courses
- HLTAID009 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- HLTAID010 Provide basic emergency life support
- HLTAID011 Provide First Aid
- HLTAID012 Provide First Aid in an Education and Care Setting
- HLTAID014 Provide Advanced First Aid
- UETDRRF004 Perform rescue from a live LV panel ( CPR / LVR )
- UETDRRF004 Perform rescue from a live LV panel ( First Aid / LVR )
As per the Australian Resuscitation Council guidelines, CPR & LVR certificates should be renewed every 12 months and First Aid Certificates every 3 years.
To maintain your currency make sure you book in a new course before your existing certificate lapses. We will send all past students a courtesy reminder when thier certification is due for renewal so you can stay up to date.
INFORMATION ABOUT CERTIFICATIONS
- Where Excite Safety delivers Nationally Recognised courses, the Training and Assessment is delivered on behalf Allens Training Pty Ltd RTO 90909, which is a Registered Training Organisations (RTO's) and can issue Nationally Recognised certificates for the successful completion of the training.
- Nationally Recognised Training must be delivered by or on behalf of an RTO.
- Nationally Recognised Training must also be delivered exactly to the requirements (including the timelines and assessment outcomes) of the applicable training package.
- Bespoke, skills only, or industry accepted workshops or courses developed and delivered by Excite Safety do not lead to a nationally recognised outcome, however;
- Students will obtain valuable knowledge from our highly qualified, experienced and engaging trainers.
- Learning is hands on and skills based wherever possible, and;
- Training is highly flexible, and can be customised to suit your groups desired learning outcomes, timeframes and budget.
BOOK A NATIONALLY RECOGNISED COURSE NOW!
Click on the images below to select a course, or for assistance with bookings please contact the team on (02) 9521 3410
SKILLS WORKSHOPS & INDUSTRY ACCEPTED COURSES
Don't need a certificate but want the lifesaving skills that first aid training provides? Get your group together and we will bring the knowledge!
Select from a pre-designed course or workshops from the list below or talk to our team to build your own from any combination of topics
*Please note, these workshops are fully customisable to your needs and delivered by our highly experienced trainers, therefore, while your team will leave each and every workshop with valuable and industry accepted skills these workshops do not contribute to a nationally recognised outcome.
- Mental Health First Aid
- Family First Aid - for Parents and Grandparents
- First Aid for Kids - for Children aged 5 and over
- Remote Area First Aid
- Low Voltage Rescue
- First aid in a Marine environment
- CPR & Using a Defibrillator ( AED)
- Asthma and Anaphylaxis (Use of an Inhaler and Epipen)
- Bleeding and Bandages
- Treatment of Bites and Stings
- Management of Common Conditions (Diabetes, Epilepsy etc)
- Childhood illnesses and accidents
- Infection control
- Wound Care
- Manual handling for carers
- Preparing a First Aid Kit / Room
- Emergency Management with practical scenarios
- Car accident
- Multi casualty triage
- Traumatic injuries
Need more information? Contact our friendly team to discuss your requirements.
BOOK A CUSTOM COURSE NOW!
Please contact the team on (02) 9521 3410