Click on a course title to view more info or book a course. If there are no courses showing switch to the next month by using the filters at the top of the calendar.
First Aid – Low Voltage Rescue (Includes CPR) – New Era
September 27 @ 7:00 am - 11:00 am
Low Voltage Rescue ( Includes CPR )
Nationally accredited course with the following units of competency
HLTAID001 Provide CPR (Valid for 12 Months)
UETTDRRF06B Perform Rescue From Live LV Panel
(Delivered as licensed trainer for SLSNSW RTO code 90394)
The course is specifically designed for participants requiring qualifications as Safety Observers for live low voltage switch board work. A person completing this course is able to conduct a Low Voltage Rescue of a victim and carry out Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR).
Duration: 4.5 hours
Delivery options: Face to face only
Assessment: Combination of multiple choice, verbal and practical assessment
Location: In our classroom or on site as required
Accessibilty: Please contact Excite Safety if you have any difficulties accessing the information prior to you course
Cost: $120. Please see fee schedule for terms and conditions
Precourse work required: no
RPL available: Yes
This course is aimed at individuals working in the electrical industry who wish to gain low voltage switchboard rescue and resuscitation skills for their workplace.
On completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Upon successful completion of the course, participants will receive a nationally recognised statement of attainment for the following unit of competence:
- HLTAID001 Provide CPR (Valid for 12 Months)
- UETTDRRF06B Perform Rescue From Live LV Panel
- Nationally recognised certificate
- CPR and LVR delivered in a combined course
- Experienced and engaging trainers
- Legal Issues and infection control
- DRSABCD action plan
- Managing the unconcious breathing casualty
- Resuscitation (CPR) including Defibrillation
- Electrical Safety and Low Voltage Rescue
This course is assessed through demonstration, presentation and application of all elements of competency in the workplace. Participants will be required to complete activities that may include role-plays, oral and written questioning, practical demonstrations and performing scenarios.
It is a requirement of this course that the practical demonstration of CPR must be performed on the floor
|First Aid - Low Voltage Rescue (Includes CPR) - New Era||27 September 2019||07:00 am - 11:00 am||EXCITE KIRRAWEE||2||$0.00|