Click on a course title to view more info or book a course. If there are no courses showing switch to the next month by using the filters at the top of the calendar.
First Aid – CPR Only
17/03/2020 @ 8:30 am - 11:00 am$70
First Aid - CPR Only
Nationally accredited course with the following units of competency
HLTAID001 Provide CPR (Valid for 12 Months)
(Delivered as licensed trainer for SLSNSW RTO code 90394)
The Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) course delivers the essential principals, skills and knowledge to maintain or restore breathing and circulation in an adult, child or infant. The course content is based on the policies and standards of the Australian Resuscitation Council.
Duration: 2 hours
Delivery options: Face to face only
Assessment: Combination of multiple choice, verbal and practical assessment
Location: In our classroom or on site as required
Accessibilty: Please contact Excite Safety if you have any difficulties accessing the information prior to you course
Cost: $70. Please see fee schedule for terms and conditions
Precourse work required: no
RPL available: Yes
Suitable for any person who may be required to provide an emergency first aid response in a workplace.
On completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Upon successful completion of the course, participants will receive a nationally recognised WorkCover approved statement of attainment for the following unit of competence:
- HLTAID001 Provide CPR (Valid for 12 Months)
- Life saving skills & knowledge
- Nationally recognised certificate
- Experienced and engaging trainers
- Recognise an emergency situation
- Legal Issues and infection control
- Assessing the casualty and recognising the need for CPR
- Emergency action principals – DRSABCD
- Plan an appropriate first aid response
- External cardiac compressions (CPR)
- Adult, Infant and child CPR rates and techniques
- One and two person CPR techniques
- Use of an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
This course is assessed through demonstration, presentation and application of all elements of competency in the workplace. Participants will be required to complete activities that may include role-plays, oral and written questioning, practical demonstrations and performing scenarios.
Please wear comfortable clothing as you will be required to participate various first aid scenarios.
It is a requirement of this course that practical demonstration of CPR must be performed on the floor.
|First Aid - CPR Only||17 March 2020||08:30 am - 11:00 am||BEC Kirrawee||5||$70.00|